Moringa (Latin for Moringa oleifera), also called the Plant of the Gods, grows in the tropical regions of Latin America, Asia and Africa.
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 2 times more protein than yogurt
- 4 times more fiber than oatmeal
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 4 times more vitamin A and beta carotene than carrots
- 7 times more vitamin C than orange
- 25 times more iron than spinach
Add 2 teaspoon of powder (1 g) twice a day to water, tea or any favorite drink or meal, and mix well. Moringa can also be used as a seasoning in the preparation of smothies, salads, soups and various foods.