- Carefully selected vanilla pods from exotic Papua New Guinea have a unique taste that combines the sweet creaminess of Madagascar Bourbon vanilla with the fruity and floral tones of Tahitian vanilla. It is characterized by an intense sweet aroma with hints of chocolate.
- Our Gourmet Tahitian Vanilla from Papua New Guinea is an indispensable ingredient for pastry, desserts, creams, cocktails, flavored cold and hot drinks, ice creams and chocolates.
- Of all crops, vanilla is the most demanding of human labor in its processing, because the entire processing and cultivation is done by hand without the use of tools. Therefore, vanilla is one of the most expensive spices in the world, it is nicknamed the queen among spices.
- Our vanilla comes from Papua New Guinea. They are 100% locally grown, hand-made (hand-polished). We work with local farmers to promote long-term sustainable employment, price stability, and the best quality.
- Sort by Default order
About our premium Tahitian vanilla:
Our BIO Ceylon cinnamon powder is:
- Product prepared from organic 100% natural Ceylon cinnamon, free of GMOs, gluten or any additives.
- It supports healthy blood sugar levels, promotes heart health, helps treat weight, helps with joint pain and serves as an anti-inflammatory supplement.
- It helps remove toxins from the blood, has antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- A product of first-class gourmet quality with a sweet taste and a unique aroma.
Taste our famous vanilla nectar from coconut flowers. This product is awarded (both 2019 and 2020) a gold star in the "culinary Oscar" in the prestigious Great Taste Awards competition. Our 100% natural Vanilla nectar from coconut flowers combines original gourmet vanilla real with the most delicious coconut sugar in the world. You can discover the charm of this combination very easily… by sprinkling on pancakes, cakes or tasting a coffee, fruit smoothie or cocoa. It is amazing in any food where sugar is used. Our coconut nectar (coconut sugar) is:
- 100% natural, hand-prepared product of Slovak-Indonesian cooperation in Java.
- Low glycemic sweetener for great weight control.
- It contains many beneficial minerals: magnesium, sodium, zinc, iron, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, C.
- Acquired from a group of organic farmers we've been working with for years.
- Direct Trade Product - Helps us give jobs to farmers and support their community.